Dog Veterinarians Who Really Care
At Solano-Napa Pet Emergency Clinic, our approach to canine veterinary medicine revolves around a comprehensive, competent, and compassionate care program, aimed at ensuring the highest quality of life for your dog.
A Comprehensive Approach To Canine Veterinary Medicine
We understand that a dog veterinarian is only as good as his or her ability to successfully prevent, diagnose, and treat whatever ailment a dog may be facing. Equally as important is our ability to listen and communicate well with owners to make sure they understand their dog's health concerns and how to make the best choices for their dog. This is why our dog hospital is capable of handling any procedure, including preventive care, medical diagnosis, and emergency surgery.
We specialize in the following dog health services for dogs of all ages, breeds, and circumstances:
- Allergies: While not usually life-threatening, allergies in dogs do cause discomfort and should be treated
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your dog stays as safe as possible while under anesthesia
- Bathing and hygiene: Responsible dog ownership starts with a good bathing and hygiene regimen
- Cardiology: Our first-rate facilities, equipment, and professional knowledge allows us to get to the heart of your dog's health and wellness matters
- Dermatology: Our expertise means diagnosing and treating your dog's skin conditions before they become something more than skin deep
- Diagnostic imaging: Diagnostic imaging allows our veterinarians to diagnose illness, disease, and other problems in order to prescribe the proper treatment
- Emergency care: We are able to manage any emergency care your dog may need during our office hours
- Endoscopy: This is an important piece of equipment used to diagnose intestinal ailments that can also be used to remove foreign objects from your dog's stomach and throat area
- Laboratory tests: Our in-house laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics or treatment for your dog
- Nutrition: Our nutrition education, awareness, and dietary intervention programs can help ensure your dog stays healthy and fit
- Pain management: We specialize in customized, effective, and compassionate pain management for your dog regardless of age, ability or condition
- Parasite prevention and treatment: Prevention and early detection are paramount to survival for some types of parasitic infections
- Surgery: Our facilities, expert surgeons, and technicians will make sure your dog is cared for before, during, and after surgery
A Commitment To Quality And Empathy In Veterinary Care For Dogs
Our veterinarians, technicians, assistants, and front staff work together to provide both you and your dog with a compassionate and professional experience. From the initial phone call, it is our goal to make sure you feel that your concerns are addressed, you are well informed, and that your dog receives the best care possible.